Nagtibba 2 Nights Trek with Transport
Nag Tibba Itinerary
- Reach Dehradun in the morning
- Drive to Pantwari village via Mussoorie. You can halt at Kempty falls for breakfast or any eatery joint of your choice.
- Reach Pantwari village via Nainbagh at 11:00 am. Meeting point at Punjab National Bank and start the first leg of your trail to Nag Tibba base camp.
- Upon arrival, get served with hot tea and snacks followed by a locally prepared delicious dinner.
- Overnight stay at camps surrounded by dwarfed hills and splendid valleys with glittering hamlets. Sleep amid nature.
- Early morning wake up to majestic hills and splendid beauty and fill yourself with breakfast.
- Start your trek to Nag tibba top at 3084 ft.
- Reach Nag tibba top and soak yourself with the views of the Himalayan peaks.
- Get served with mouth watering lunch.
- Start the descend to Base camp.
- Reach Base camp and refresh.
- Spend the last night enjoying bonfire, barbeque dinner in pure serenity.
- Wake up to a ready breakfast. Spend some leisure time, take photos, enjoy bird watching.
- Descend back to Pantwari village. Journey back to Dehradun.
- Nag tibba trek ends here.
- Horse trek- INR 1000 per person
- 5-12 years are charged at a price of INR 1000 per head
- Cabs from Dehradun to Panthwari and vice-versa at chargeable basis
- Non veg meals on chargeable basis and made to pre order
- Barbeque available on pre order and chargeable basis. Also depends on season.
- Special rates for group bookings more than 6 adults.
- Kids of age below 5 years are free of cost. (ID will be required)
- Backpack and offloading luggage charges at INR 500 + GST. The backpack cannot weigh more than 8 Kg.
- Scenic and landscape views.
- Bird watching
- Local interaction
- Live cooking
- Guided tours
Nag tibba trek package Inclusions
- Stay: tents on sharing basis at base camp at Thath and other camping charges and all permits.
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Snacks & Dinner
- Activities: Trekking and camping
- Portable mobile charger available
- 1 mineral water bottle per day per person
- Tea coffee twice a day. You can ask for tea and coffee on demand on chargeable basis if you love your tea and coffee more.
- First aid and basic medical kit. Advised to carry personal medicines.
Nag Tibba package Exclusions
- All personal expenses
- Transportation charges
- Anything not mentioned above